Personal and collective Exhibitions have taken place around the world.
Throughout Mary de Piro's career, she has exhibited in:
- UK - London, Devon and Edinburgh
- Italy - Florence and Pistoia
and for various institutions including:
- National Museum, Malta, 1967, 1971
- Museum of Fine Arts, Valletta, Malta, 1977, 2000
- Art for Youth, Mall Galleries, London, from 1997 for several years
- European Commission, Westminster, London, 2008
- Italian Institute of Cultural Affiars, London, 2008
- Italian Cultural Institute, Valletta, Malta, 2011, 2015
- Palazzo de Piro in Mdina, Malta, 2014
and most recently in 2016 a Retrospective Exhibition sponsored by the Bank of Valletta (BOV) held at their corporate headquarters in Santa Venera, Malta.
The retrospective was inaugurated by the President of Malta, Her Excellency Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca. The Chairman of the Bank of Valletta, John Cassar White, welcomed everyone to the Exhibition. There followed speeches by Professor Richard England, a friend and patron, and finally by Dr Theresa Vella who was the Curator of the Exhibition.